1. Open your remote key, locate and take out your remote electronic board and transponder chip if separated.
2. Open the screws from your new flip key case using a small head cross screw-driver.
3. Place and secure electronic board and transponder chip in the designated spots.
4. Insert spring to release button and release button into key blade.
- Spring have one way to go inside the release button (where spring end folds inside).
- Release button have 3 guide pins, two pass through the key blade and one stay in it (you will need to hold the release button so it will not fall through).
- Place the release button and key blade at the front shell (the release button, key blade and front shell all have groves that should aligned).
5. Placing the front and back shell covers together:
- While holding the front shell with the key blade in place and the spring facing you in one hand with the other hand match the spring out-facing end with its designated spot in the back set (do not press it down) and turn the back shell counter-clock to tension the spring (approx one circle).
- Press down the back cover to fit the front cover holding everything in it.
- Insert key-ring in spot (may need to loft front cover a little bit to place it)
- Screw back all the screws with small head cross screw-driver.