Programming instructions for Chrysler, Dodge & Jeep Vehicles 1998+
Works on the following Key types:
Y160 | Y164 | Y170 | FOBIK | Remote key and more..
Add Additional Key (require two working keys)
- Insert the first working key into the ignition switch and turn it to ON position.
- Wait 5 seconds (no longer then 15 seconds).
- Turn it OFF and remove first working key.
- Within 15 seconds insert the second working key and turn the ignition to ON position
- After 10 seconds the security light will appear and a single chime will sound – you are in programming mode.
- Within 60 seconds remove the key, insert the NEW key and turn the ignition to ON position.
- After 10 seconds a single chime will sound and the security light will disappear.
- Wait 3 seconds and turn the ignition OFF – The new key is now programmed!
- To add more keys repeat steps 6-8.
- Remote buttons and FOBIK buttons will be programmed automatically when you program the transponder chip
- FOBIK 2010+ with Prox can’t be programmed on-board!