Programming instructions for the following keys:
B111 ⊕ | B97 PK3 | B99 PK3 B107/B104 PK3
Add Additional Key (requires one working key)
- Insert working key and turn ignition to ON position (not start) and leave it ON for 5 seconds.
- Remove it from ignition.
- Within 10 seconds insert the new key and turn ignition to ON position.
- After about 5 seconds, when the security light turns off, remove the new key from ignition.
- Insert old working key and start the engine. The new key is programmed!
New Key Program (delete all previous programmed keys)
- Insert the new key and turn the ignition to ON position - security light will turn on.
- Leave ignition ON for 10-12 minutes. After 10-12 minutes the security light should turn off.
- Within 60 seconds turn ignition OFF and wait 5 seconds.
- Repeat steps 1-3 two more times.
- When the security light turns off for the 3rd time. Turn ignition OFF and wait 30 seconds.
- The new key is now programmed! - to add additional keys follow instructions above.
On-Board Programming will not work for Canadian vehicles (VIN starts with number 2.)